Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nakama Chapter 10 Mnemonics

[아시]발
[atta ma] patting her head, (smart)
Richard은 내 [아니]야.
누나가 내 [아내]???
Sojung is an [emoter]
baby mama [아가] san who hooks me up.
my friend's wife is an ogre[ohku]san
[Oh-shaped 코]on a child helps me determine he's not mine
[Oh gee] gee gee with someone's grandpa
Papa [Otto] popsicles
Will Huntsman(young bro) has a [Toto] puppy
[Auto co] is run by a MAN
older brother [oh knee]s me in the balls every day.
older sis [oh nehhh]
that grandma is ober da hill. [oba산]
[on na] to prove she's a female
business person selling some [car shine]
[KaO] that face with one punch
[가족]family
he [kame] s his hair
xiong di - xio di - kio di - kio dai.
[coochie] mouth
[결혼] kekon wedding
ko kid
Go 가족
Go kio dai
Go zhuren shyujin! husband
child is a [kodomo] dragon
se - bird tattoo on your Back
Sohu has videos of my grandpa doing the harlem shake
Sobo noodles on my grandma
chichi chachi's dad
[tsuma]  a sumo mama wife. also super boring. Sue ma
te - hand
toshi - the older your Age gets the more toshil toshil
hana - only one nose
haha - my mom is fat
[Hito Rico] is an only child. that's why he chats with babes online all day.
[Man naka] man in the middle. child.
meme- of my ears wiggling
me = eye
[mega ne]megaman needs glasses

----

[cabu roo] put a cap on like in cabaret!
[sue moo] cows trying to reside up in here. Sue them.
[hack] put on and hack some pants socks shoes
[hutoroo] gain weight, get fat bye eating futons.
wakaru - to understand.
[cake] roo my glasses. smear it all over.
[key] roo put a sweater shirt jacket with a KEY logo on it.
[stoma]ch roo to become employed and fill your stomach.
[ya se] to lose weight like a bird!

[su] ru - to put on irregular accessories

--
te ee ru - resultant state

---
[aka roo] is the most cheerful roo in australia
kakoiii - cool
kawaii - cute
[schicako] is a square city
[naga] ee go out. because it's too long
ho sonagai from long and elongated.
[maru] is round like the carpet
[midget] midji ka ee. short

---
[jaws] is good at and skillfull at killing humans
[신 세수] as a random act of kindness

---
eekutsu  how old?
Shyoo xiao
chiuuu zhong

---
sai  - sal
nin - ppl
ban - yichi ban me
kata -  person


---

iiee, sona koto(thing) wa arimasen
iiee, madamada desu. Still have a long way to go.











2 comments:

  1. あし발! 笑 Now when I want to swear in Korean I'm always going to think of feet!
    イーさんのmnemonicsはとてもおもしろいです!

    ReplyDelete
  2. このポストはとてもおもしろくてやくにたつ(useful)だとおもいます。こんどは、私はイさんのブログでべんきょうします。

    「すむ」のが大好きです。

    ReplyDelete